Monday, September 22, 2008

092208

Hello.

I saw my grades for my last two assignments. Both As! Yay! Haha. I found out I work best under pressure. My mom calls it cramming. Haha. I'm pretty happy for the most part. We'll see how I do for the next one!

Today the word of the day for me was Micro Biology. Wait, that's two words or is it one? I don't know. Well whatever it is, it's what I've been hearing for the past day and a half. I have three friends, one is studying for an upcoming test, one had a test today, and the other one started the class today. I really hope I don't have to take that class in the future. That's why I'm not doing Nursing! Bwahaha. =p

I want to take a (3rd) try at vlogs again, but I can never get the hang of it. What I'm saying in my head doesn't really come out right on camera. We'll see. Ok bye.

No comments: