Thursday, September 18, 2008

091808

No more dropping out again. No more giving up. I had too many chances already. I wasted so much time and money. This time I'm going to make it work. I will follow through. I will quit being lazy. I'm more motivated than ever.

I just want to thank you if I haven't before. I want to thank you for your words. Telling me it's alright if I don't really know what I want right now. Telling me that I can do this. Even though you know I am so hard headed, you are still persistent in encouraging me. I thank you so much. Even for those times when I feel you aren't there for me, I just reflect and think about all the things you tell me. I know I'm an ass at times, but I never really meant to say those things to you. I was mad. My sorrys may mean nothing, but I am. I'm sorry. I just want to say, I still need and want your encouragement.

No comments: