Friday, September 19, 2008

091908

I think at my age I should be getting my priorities straight. Come on, I attempted college not once, not twice, but four times, and then had a on and off 5 year break already. It's about time I have some real goals that I plan to really accomplish. I got a good job, and held it for a little more than two years. I got some things for myself that I know my parents wouldn't have got for me. Even for my brother and some friends. I got my own car that has brought me to some cool places and met some cool people. I really feel I had my share of fun already. I think it's time for me to quit pushing everything else to the side to do later. It's time to deal with "real life work". This time I have to make an effort for MYSELF. Time to focus on MY LIFE.

There are days when I envy those kids that just have to deal with school. Home work, and tests are all they have to stress about. I should say even including stupid-immature-unnecessary drama. Haha. Yeah I say that because I think it really is. Instead of worrying who talks about me behind my back and what not, I'm here stressing where I am going to get the money to pay on time for this and that. So I guess most days I'm glad I went with the work and bills route. At least I know what to expect after school. I can say it also has some what made me more of a responsible person.

I'm really grateful my mom is helping me pay for school right now. I've been saying for awhile now that I want to do the whole school thing again, and make myself stick to it this time. But I just couldn't do it on my own right now. Once my bills get down to a reasonable balance, I'll have my mom stop paying, and take over. Sigh... I love my mom. I think the best gift you can give your parents is finishing school. All I want is for them to be proud of me and my brother one day.

So for the next couple of years it'll be work, school and bills. The order of those will change day by day though. Haha. And the rest would be a hmm... should I say, privilege? I have to deal with these three things before I can do anything else. I'm pretty sure I can do this...

No comments: